Potty Training Help!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Working Out with a Goal

We've been working out lately, using P90X as a way to get fit.  We absolutely love it and I am finally in my second brand of size 10 Jeans!!  (I have a theory that you aren't really a certain size unless you can fit into more than one brand of that size...)  I have now gone from a 16 to a 10 in about 3 1/2 months. 
Today, after our Kenpo X (Karate) workout today, my husband and I were discussing a song that was on the radio.  It was the kind of song that would play in the soundtrack of a movie as someone was training for a big fight (you would see the people, dripping with sweat, moving in perfect synchronicity in slow motion) and then the action would start.  We would walk down the stairs in our house, primed for battle, and open the door to a hoard of zombies and then the butt-kicking would begin!
We have decided that we're really not in training to be fit, we're in combat training to be safe in the event of a zombie apocalypse.  Now, to take that a bit further, my daughters have been in the room and have been doing their own 4 year old and 15 month-old  versions of P90X, so I guess that they're in training too.  So, when the Apocalypse happens, look us up.  We will be a troupe of butt-kicking, zombie-ripping, ab crunching maniacs!
I realize now that this post makes no sense but when we were talking about this in the morning, it was hysterical!  I'm going to publish this post, though, because I still think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment