Potty Training Help!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Writing, blogs, and this site

Blogging for me is very therapeutic. I find a lot of solace in sitting in front of my computer, putting my thoughts out to the world, and hoping that I can make someone laugh or make their day seem a little easier. I love this blog and even though I've gone through LONG dry spells, I really enjoy writing my posts and fooling around with my little website. I've decided to make a few changes to this blog-and make it more of a community feel. I really love social networks and message boards and have added my own to another page on here. It is a place for moms to talk, share ideas, complain, whatever. I hope that people will make use of it and that we can have some great conversations. Right now I'm just talking to myself over there-so come chat! I've also added a page for coupons.  As moms, we all need ways to save money and coupons.com is a great resource for that. Please print your coupons from here-and comment to let me know how much you saved! I'm working on some new posts and am excited for the new additions to the blog. Check out my amazing sponsors, (click here to get a coupon from Michaels) join in a conversation, print out your coupons, and let's be a community!

No comments:

Post a Comment